Eventful day and exciting afterparty: conference about affiliate marketing in iGaming to take place in Minsk
- April 17, 2019
- by Affbank Team
- Reviews: 0
On April 24, the capital of Belarus will welcome specialists in marketing and gambling. The reason for the meetup is Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference, the first event in the country organized by Smile-Expo and focused on affiliate programs in iGaming.
Speakers and topics
The conference program is complete – the last three speakers have recently joined our event. They are:
- Roman Manuylov – Chief Marketing and PR Officer at Alfaleads international CPA network. The speaker will share how and where to get more traffic in 2019.
- Yaraslau Kot – Head of BelGameDev. The speaker will explain why narrative is important in the online gambling industry and how the latter is connected with the gaming industry.
- Tatiana Nasonova – CEO at Gambling.pro affiliate network. The speaker will discuss what an advertiser can undertake to increase the conversion rate and quality of traffic.
The full list of conference participants and a detailed schedule can be found on the website of Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference.
However, apart from reports, the event will offer a panel discussion. Here experts in different fields will meet to discuss one broad topic – all modern aspects of affiliates’ work in the iGaming niche. Panelists:
- Yaraslau Kot, Head of BelGameDev;
- Eduard Rogov, Chief Marketing Officer at Quints;
- Inna Babich, Co-owner at Gagarin.Partners;
- Johannes Nordholm, Head of Business Development at Voonix;
- Nik Rudenko, Chief Marketing Officer at FavBet.
After the intense conference program, guests will have some rest at the afterparty. The luxurious Carat casino will provide a relaxing atmosphere for the party.
Here guests can expect drinks, music, and show program from Carat, poker tournament with valuable prizes from Pokerdom and Zett club. However, the most important thing is the possibility to build new business contacts in a peaceful environment.
The party is available only to VIP ticket holders. A transfer to the casino will be waiting for you straight after the conference (departure at 19:00). Do not forget that the age limit is 21+, so you have to carry your ID.
The organizer of the party and the event itself is the international company Smile-Expo that has been hosting events at the intersection of business and high technologies for 13 years.
More information and registration to the event can be found on the website of Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference.
August 10, 2022
Latin America is becoming an increasingly popular destination for traffic arbitrage every year. New...Read more
August 02, 2022
Push notifications are one of the most popular sources of traffic in arbitrage. Push advertisements...Read more
July 22, 2022
Contextual advertising on google is a very effective promotional tool. An audience that is initially...Read more