SCOPE OF SERVICES
This Website is used for informational purposes only. You access and use this Website and its content at your own risk. We endeavor to ensure that information provided on our Website is accurate and reliable, but it is provided without warranties or guarantees of any kind.
Our Website provides you with information about promotional offers (information about goods and services), list of companies who provide such offers, list of advertising platforms (networks), list of different promotional materials, list of various promo codes and discounts, which are offered by different services, news in IT and affiliate marketing sphere, etc. Please, note that we are not the owners of information provided on our Website, we just accumulate information from different web sources.
We will always attempt to provide you with the most up to date and accurate information. Information is constantly updated by its respective owners or representatives of networks and is subject to change. We attempt to give you the best and most accurate representation of products and offers available.
All marketing and promotional information provided on our Website is taken directly from the products websites, networks and/or form other online sources and external media. Website always attempt to have the most up to date and accurate representation of the products, its reviews and their marketing claims. Our Website is not liable for any false or misleading marketing claims made by the companies of the products.
CREATING A USER ACCOUNT
The registration of individuals with no legal capacity or with limited legal capacity (such as persons below 18 years old) on the Website is not allowed.
USER ACCOUNT DE-REGISTRATION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
You are entitled to de-register your account by contacting us in our contact form or by using the function of account deletion in your account (if applicable). Our Company will deal with any deactivation request within one business day.
We have a right to deactivate your account or suspend access to the services and Website if you breach these Terms or for other improper conduct, at our sole discretion and without prior notice.
In case of de-activation of account, we shall be entitled to immediately terminate your access to the services on our Website. After de-activation of account, your access will be limited and you will not have the full information as a holder of personal account has.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Website or any portion of this Website may not be duplicated, reproduced, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by us. You may only use this Website in accordance with these Terms. In the event we believe that you have failed to comply with all terms applicable to your use of this Website, you agree that we have the right, in our sole discretion and without notice, to restrict your access to our Website. We may also, in our sole discretion and at any time, discontinue or make changes to any part of our Website, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our Website and that we will have no liability to you if the Website is discontinued or your ability to access the Website is terminated. All trademarks, logos, images, graphics, and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
You agree that the Website editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this Website and its services, and to delete the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you. The Website editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, deletion of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
All content on our Website is owned by us or by networks, presented on our Website. On behalf of ourselves and networks, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property or property of networks.
You agree not to copy content from our Website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by email to email@example.com.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our Website content, please, notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
USER AND NETWORK CONTENT
If you are a registered user, besides the information provided by you during the registration process and in your account, you also have interactive opportunities on our Website to leave your reviews/comments about networks provided on our Website and leave reviews/comments to articles in the Website blog (collectively, “User Content”).
If you are a network representative, you have an opportunity to insert and change all necessary information in network profile on our Website including, but not limited to your website link, network description, Top GEOs, pricing model, payment method, etc. (collectively, “Network Content”). We appreciate if your network description will be accurate, truly, unique, and will not include the comparison with other networks in affiliate marketing sphere.
Requirements for User and Network Content (collectively, “Content”) are the following:
- Content shall not include any spam, insults, any comments, which are not related to Website’s scope of services;
- Content shall not include any information or material and/or otherwise make available or engage in any conduct that is unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable;
- Content shall not display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise violate or breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Content shall not interfere or violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others or violate others use or enjoyment of this Website;
- Content shall not violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Network Content shall include actual and active links to networks websites. Neither user’s links, nor network’s links shall not hide any malicious websites, which may damage user’s devices or negatively affect or inhibit other users from using this Website, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of this Website or our servers or any networks connected to any of our servers in any manner;
- Content shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity including, but not limited to, an authorized user of this Website or our representative, or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group;
- Content shall not violate, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party) or commit a tort;
- Content shall not include files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property.
You must ensure that the Content provided by you at that or at any other time is true, accurate, up to date and complete and that any Content you post, upload, input, provide or submit to us or via our Website do not breach or infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. We do not own, control or endorse any Content that is transmitted, stored or processed via our Website or sent to us and we are not responsible or liable for any Content. You are solely responsible and liable for all of your Content and for your use of any interactive features, links or information or content on our Website, and you represent and warrant that (i) you own all intellectual property rights (or have obtained all necessary permissions) to provide your Content and to grant the licenses in these terms; (ii) your Content will not violate any agreements or confidentiality obligations; and (iii) your Content will not violate, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right or other proprietary right, including the right of publicity or privacy, of any person or entity.
Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Content, account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damages that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Content or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your Content or account. You may not use anyone else’s Content or account at any time without the permission of such person or entity.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Content to us, you grant us, our affiliates any necessary sub-licensees a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, right and permission to use, publicly perform and publicly display on our Website your Content for the purposes of our Website using. We reserve the right to use your Content for any purpose at no charge and without compensation to you.
USER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS
By using the Website, you expressly represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to enter these Terms. Your participation in using the Website is for your sole, personal or internal business use. When using the Website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws from your home nation, and the country, state and city in which you are present while using the Website.
By using the Website, you agree that:
- you will only use the Website for lawful purposes; you will not use the Website for sending or storing any unlawful material or for deceptive or fraudulent purposes;
- you will not use the Website to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- you will not copy or distribute any content displayed through the Website without prior written permission from us;
- the information you provide to us when you register an account or otherwise communicate with us is accurate, you will promptly notify us of any changes to such information, and you will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request;
- you will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification credentials we provide you which allows access to the Website;
- you will not use the Website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair our Website;
- you will not use this Website or links on this Website in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from using this Website or links on this Website or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of this Website or our servers or any networks connected to any of our servers in any manner;
- you will not deep-link to the Website or access the Website manually or with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, automated process and/or device to scrape, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content on the Website;
- you will not try to harm other users or the Website in any way whatsoever;
- you will report any errors, bugs, unauthorized access methodologies or any breach of our intellectual property rights that you uncover in your use of the Website.
Our Website connects users with third party website, namely with websites of different networks. We have no control over the third party websites that our Website links to, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for, and has no liability with respect to, the availability (or unavailability) of such websites, for the treatment of your personally-identifiable information by such websites, or for the information, products, content or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information on our Website is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis. You agree that your use of our Website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our Website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in our Website will be corrected.
We do not guarantee the authenticity and thoroughness of the content and does not commit to any deadlines for updating the information.
Information on our Website should not necessarily be relied upon and should never be construed to be professional advice from us. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of this Website shall be to discontinue using the Website.
We shall not be liable for damages or loss of profit incurred by you or any third persons arising as a result of the termination, change or limitation of the services or cancellation / de-activation of account, due to your violation of these Terms or the legislation in force, or due to provision of information or execution of orders issued by competent authorities.
Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to our Website, your Website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against all losses, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees, court costs, and other litigation and arbitration expenses) (Losses) related to or arising from: (a) negligent acts or omissions or intentional misconduct with respect to your use of the Website or information attained through the Website, affiliate websites, or business partners; or (b) claims for infringement of the proprietary rights of any third party resulting from your use of the Website in violation of these Terms.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms are effective upon your acceptance signified by your using the Website and shall continue until terminated in accordance with this Section. We also reserves the right to terminate its relationship with you at any time. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall immediately cease accessing this Website. In the event collections proceedings or legal action become necessary, you agree to pay all of our costs and fees incurred, including attorney's fees.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Periodically, these Terms may be updated without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms for applicable changes. Your using the Website after our posting of any changes to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of those changes. If you disagree with any changes, you should immediately cease using the Website.
If any provision of these Terms shall be considered to be null and void, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not entail nullity of all the provisions or other parts thereof. The void provision shall be replaced by the imperative norms of law or by the established practice or custom and the remainder of the provisions shall continue to be in full force and effect.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms are governed by Cyprus law and the Cyprus courts will have jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, any use of our Website.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
These Terms are effective as of July 02, 2018.