Traffic Tuesday is coming! Save the date - 20th of November
- November 15, 2018
- by Ana Affbank
- Reviews: 0
ExoClick has announced that Tuesday 20th November 2018 is now Traffic Tuesday and the company will be offering advertisers a week long 50% cash back promotion on the purchase of ExoClick’s Push Notification ad format. The promotion will run from Traffic Tuesday through Black Friday and ending at midnight (EST) on Cyber Monday, the 26th November 2018. To be eligible for the cash back an advertiser’s minimum spend on Push Notifications must be 100 US$/Euros during the week of the promotion.
Push Notifications are essentially a form of native advertising that can then be targeted to a publisher’s site users. Once a publisher allows Push Notifications on their website, users that visit the website are offered an option to receive Push Notifications from the publisher. Users that opt in and agree to receive Push Notifications then become subscribers and will start to receive offers from advertisers. Push Notifications work across all devices.
Benefits for advertisers
- The Push Notification message appears within the screen of the end user’s device ensuring maximum viewability and a very high CTR.
- The messages are delivered to the end user even when he is not browsing the website on his device.
- Advertisers can use ExoClick’s full range of targeting options to fine tune user reach.
- The Push Notification format is available on the CPM and CPC pricing model.
Read this blog article to find out how to set up a Push Notification campaign.
- To qualify, an advertiser must purchase Push Notifications during the week of Traffic Tuesday 20 November 2018 (from 12am EST) to Monday 26 November 2018 (midnight EST). No other ad formats qualify for this promotion.
- To be eligible for the cash back an advertiser’s minimum spend on Push Notifications must be 100 US$/Euros during the week of the promotion.
- The 50% cash back is capped at a maximum payment of 1,000 US$/Euros per user.
- The cash back will be transferred directly to each advertiser’s account no later than Monday 3 December 2018.
- The credit can only be spent on ExoClick’s traffic, for any ad format.
- The advertiser must follow ExoClick’s compliance guidelines, any breach of these guidelines will disqualify the advertiser from further participation in this promotion. Our Advertiser Guidelines can be found here.
- All advertisers are entitled to this promotion for new and existing campaigns on the Push Notification Ad format.
Evangelos Zirdelis, ExoClick’s Director of Sales & Ad Operations commented:
“This is an ideal opportunity for advertisers and affiliates to test out how effective Push Notification messages can be for converting offers. This ad format has a higher CTR because end users have already opted in to receive promotional messages. This, coupled with our deep targeting options and comprehensive statistics will give advertisers key insights into user behaviour and campaign effectiveness. By lessening the financial burden of the initial testing with our Traffic Tuesday 50% cash back promotion, it is an excellent, risk-free way to really experiment and carry out A/B testing of different creatives and messaging.”
For further press information contact
+34 931 810 272
May 04, 2021
We reached out to our friends at Pushground and ask them to share their expertise on campaign optimi...Read more
April 29, 2021
How to use Mobile Rewards to earn money effectively on mobile games? Why should you be interested i...Read more
April 22, 2021
The online education market is now worth well over $100 billion and it’s growing around 30% every ye...Read more