Georgia iGaming Affiliate Conference: Key Aspects of Georgia’s First Gambling and Affiliate Marketing Event
- July 09, 2019
- by Affbank Team
- Reviews: 0
If you want to grow gambling business in Georgia or just plan to enter this market, we will tell you how to implement this idea!
Georgia iGaming Affiliate Conference will take place on October 18 in Tbilisi at The Biltmore Hotel Tbilisi. The event will be dedicated to special features of the iGaming market and affiliate marketing possibilities. The conference will bring together top industry experts from Georgia and other countries. Speakers’ presentations will consist of their personal experience and case studies: the ways to increase gambling business profit and the specific nature of Georgian market promotion.
Experts will examine the following issues:
- subtle details and challenges of gambling business;
- how to establish gambling business in Georgia;
- how to run business legally, avoid penalties, and enhance revenues;
- core skills and tools for arbitrage experts, online marketers, or traffic managers;
- how advertisers should select an appropriate affiliate network;
- how entrepreneurs can boost income using analytics and marketing;
- what tools should be used to attract online and offline casino users.
The event will be beneficial to online casino operators, affiliate specialists, affiliate program representatives, lawyers, gambling developers, SEO experts, and marketers.
The official part of the conference will be followed by the afterparty with informal networking. The access will be given to owners of VIP tickets, speakers, and sponsors.
The conference will be held by Smile-Expo, an international company that has been organizing business events dedicated to innovations for 13 years.
You can use the current early birds offer while registering to the event.
Thus, hurry up to buy tickets at the best price.
November 28, 2023
LuckyFeed shares a new case that deals with news campaigns and traffic from the MGID ad network with...Read more
November 23, 2023
Exciting news alert – Adsterra just dropped a much-awaited feature that's about to level up your ad...Read more