Betting in face of COVID-19: Key Benefits of the Online Conference on Betting Business During the Pandemic
- April 09, 2020
- by Affbank Team
- Reviews: 0
Best practices of overcoming the crisis, a heated discussion about relevant betting areas and networking in a new format – all of this will be available to the conference audience!
The event starts at 11:00.
Who will speak at the online event?
The conference will bring together representatives of the European betting market, members of sports associations, as well as providers of betting products and services.
Speakers will include:
- Harry Lang, Founder of Brand Architects;
- Ian Smith, Integrity Commissioner at Esports Integrity Coalition (ESIC);
- Mark O'Sullivan, Assistant Manager at KPMG Malta;
- Martin Wachter, CEO & founder of Golden Race;
- Ivan Alonso,General Manager at Club Nacional de Football (Uruguay).
Experts will talk about betting market changes caused by the cancellation of sports matches and explain how to grow businesses within the crisis. They will examine the most sought-after betting lines and the future of the industry.
Besides, speakers will thoroughly analyze the features and prospects of such betting directions as traditional, virtual, esports and fantasy sports.
Tickets to Betting in face of COVID-19at the best price
Smile-Expo is carrying out a special offer only from 6 to 10 of April. Buying a ticket to the online conference, you can obtain the second one for free.
Two tickets will cost just€100 during the offer. Their price will increase after April 10.
Hurry up to use the special offer and buy tickets to the event at a profitable price!
Reasons to visit the event
All participants of the online conference will discover how to save and enhance their businesses in the context of the pandemic. Moreover, listeners will be able to establish favorable contacts, find new customers or potential partners.
Core advantages of the online event:
- Networking in a convenient format. A general chat room will allow all attendees to introduce themselves, present their companies and fields of interest. Therefore, participants will realize easier whom to make an acquaintance with and continue communication in the future.
- An opportunity to talk directly to speakers and sponsors. The organizers will create an individual chat room on WhatsApp, adding all speakers, sponsors andparticipants of the conference. They will be able to ask their questions to each other and share expert opinions.
- No risks for health. With the conference being held in the online format, participants won’t have to risk their health to join the event.
- Free access to useful content. Speakers’ presentations and event video recording will be sent to emails of each participant.
Organizer and date of the event
The Betting in face of COVID-19 online conference will take place on April 17, 2020.
The event is organized by Smile-Expo, an international company with experience in conducting offline events dedicated to the potential and prospects of gambling.
Buy tickets to the event at the best price and get a chance to find out about anti-crisis strategies of betting business operations!
Event program and details:onlinebettingconf.com.
January 18, 2022
PWA Store has released PWA apps to several teams that work with TikTok. They have privately tested P...Read more
January 13, 2022
On March 1, Athens will host Greece Gambling Conference 2022 dedicated to various aspects of the gam...Read more