Affiliate World Asia Workshops and keynote speakers.
- November 15, 2019
- by Affbank Team
- Reviews: 1
December is getting closer and closer which means that Affiliate World Asia is just around the corner! Only 4 weeks left!
We already got our tickets and if you are hesitant to get yours, here’s why you should do it.
First of all, Affiliate World Asia is a place to learn. This year some magnificent speakers are presented. They are going to share valuable info and stories from their own experience. Be prepared to get inspired.
- Nick Shackelford: Inside the Mind of Nick Shackelford | PLUS: Live Interactive Creative Contest
- Anthony Sarandrea: Owning the Customer: How I Built a $100K+ Per Day Lead Gen Business from Scratch
- Ecommerce Experts Panel: How We Built 9-Figure Ecommerce Empires with Angus Kong & Steven and Evan Tan.
Secondly, not only can you learn from the presentations, but you can join their unique, immersive workshops. AWA prepared workshops with top-notch affiliates that will teach you how to successfully work in the biggest niches of 2020.
- Workshop: Cash on Delivery - Cracking into Untapped Markets in 2020
- Workshop: Building Successful Push Ads Campaigns, Collecting and Monetizing Subscribers, and Strategies to Scale
However, AWA is not all work and no fun. Join all of the affiliate and e-commerce marketers for an evening of networking, drinks, and some friendly competition at Affiliate Block Party on Day 1 - December 4 at 6:30 pm. This year they’ve doubled the beer bong competition capacity, brought in Bangkok’s top DJ, and cranked up the night even more from last years! We wouldn’t miss it for the world!
Hope to see you soon at the AWA 4-5 December.
August 10, 2022
Latin America is becoming an increasingly popular destination for traffic arbitrage every year. New...Read more
August 02, 2022
Push notifications are one of the most popular sources of traffic in arbitrage. Push advertisements...Read more
July 22, 2022
Contextual advertising on google is a very effective promotional tool. An audience that is initially...Read more