Affiliate Case Study: $9,736 profit promoting nutra in Thailand
- May 21, 2019
- by Affbank Team
- Reviews: 0
- Campaign period: 1 Jan 2019- 10 April 2019
- Offer: Various Nutra products
- Affiliate Network: dr.cash
- Advertising Network: ExoClick
- Ad format: Banner and Native
- GEO: Thailand
- Investment: $12,736
- Total income: $22,472
- Net profit: $9,736
- ROI: 76%
I kicked off the campaign at the start of 2019 with the aim of optimizing traffic in Thailand.
I found 3 offers that were being advertised everywhere, namely Altant Gel, Hammer Of Thor and ACE.
I tested all banner sizes and found out two things: the ACE offer was bringing in the biggest profit and most volumes were coming from 300x250 and 300x100 Banners and Native.
Then I tried ExoClick Bidder tool and it worked like a secret weapon helping me optimize my bids and blocking ad zones that were not converting. Here are the Bidder rules I set:
Once I had set up the Bidder I didn’t need to change any of the rules it really increased my campaign profits.
In this screenshot you can see my activity during January on ExoClick’s platform:
I was paying $9.48 for a lead that gave me a payout of $32, in the first month of the campaign I generated more than 300% ROI. From February through to April the effectiveness of the campaign began to decrease which I put this down to banner blindness, but I persevered and finally managed to earn a profit of $9,700.
Here is a screenshot from my tracking platform:
- Thailand is very open to Nutra offers
- Simple Banners and Native advertising worked best for me, and my landers and ad texts were all written by a native Thai speaker. I could have spent time to change the creatives of my ads to counteract banner blindness, but as the campaign was still generating profits I just let them run.
- Using ExoClick’s Bidder really helped me build scale, and saved me a lot of time
January 18, 2022
PWA Store has released PWA apps to several teams that work with TikTok. They have privately tested P...Read more
January 13, 2022
On March 1, Athens will host Greece Gambling Conference 2022 dedicated to various aspects of the gam...Read more