Zurich iGaming Affiliate Conference
Smile-Expo gathers online casinos experts in Switzerland, following the gambling industry development due to the new MGA law for casinos regulation which came into force on January 1st.
The introduction of the new regulations allows Swiss land-based casinos to extend their existing licences with Federal Council to cover online gaming.
Therefore, the conference aims at looking into the legal side of online casinos integration, as well as discovering the ways of promoting gambling in the country. Invited Swiss land-based operators, regulators, legal firms, affiliates, gaming consultants and marketers will elaborate on the further Swiss gambling enlargement.
At the conference, leading specialists in affiliate marketing and online casinos sphere will talk about the online gaming regulations, successful affiliate marketing strategies in 2019, new technologies in gambling and the future of gaming sphere.
Among the speakers there will be:
- Dr. Simon Planzer, Partner of Planzer Law;
- Donal Barron, Head of Corporate Development at Banach Technology Ltd;
- Jakub Kolomičenko, Head of Legal Department at Endorphina;
- Jack Symons, CEO at Gamban;
- Steve Donoughue, Gambling Consultant at The Elephant Eaters Club Limited.
Apart from that, the event will feature six panel discussions:
- European market experiences in online gaming;
- how to create and maintain an attractive online offer;
- successful affiliate marketing: how to attract online players;
- Belgium and Switzerland: comparing two markets;
- responsible gambling as the future of gambling;
- data protection issues.